Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 5

Well I cant Beleive its day 5 already.
Its been an amazing trip so far.

On Saturday We got to hang out at LA guitar sales And play some tunes and show off the guitars. Ted has a great little store there and it was a great way to kick of the trip properly. Joel played some tunes and even got to serenade a Cockateel!


Saturday night we went and hung out with our friend Joe Bochar who builds JB guitars. We sat and jammed until 3 am in his little work shop.


Monday saw us climb Squaw Peak in Phoenix in 105 degree and we took along a few guitars for Fun.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to hear from you guys...I've been checking in everyday and the wait has been worth it... The videos are so fantastic... Joel, I was listening earlier this evening to The One hundred Mile Radio Show and they featured my version of "Carolyna" and right after that, they played a cut from your live Roxy CD... Now I get to hear your version of Carolyna on a mountain somewhere in Arizona on that wonderful Emerald guitar... I'm blown away!!!
    Be safe, carry on.
    Lars

    ReplyDelete