Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting settled back into home!

I am finally back at work after nearly 5 weeks of travel. This is the longest time I have ever been away from work but in fact it has been one of the most productive times in my career with so many things coming together in China and Thailand.
I now have the challenge of getting everything back up to speed.
My personal focus over the next few months will be some more spectacular custom guitars that I have on order for a customer in Thailand as well as overseeing the production of the standard guitar range.
There is alot in the pipeline for the next few months in terms of development of new models with the new Woody guitars coming through and the ongoing development of the new electric bass.
Its going to be an exciting and busy run up to Christmas.
Just the other day I received a video clip from Leehom. Bahamut has become a major part of his music and that in turn has created alot of opportunities. This whole thing has been an incredible experience.
Who would have thought that a young guy from Ireland could be getting the job of building Dragons for people in China. Its kind of like selling snow to Eskimo's.

2 comments:

  1. I Am LeeHom's fans from TAIWAN.
    sorry,My english is not very good,
    But I really want to say "thank you"for you!
    Thank your great guitar!
    Your guitar is very very cool!!
    it is ture!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i just love your last sentence "Its kind of like selling snow to Eskimo's." :D

    It's great to know Bahamut is so well-known in China and of course, in Asia countries ;) Keep on the good job, Alistair!!!

    ReplyDelete