Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Walking on the wall !

I am sitting here on the flight back to Bangkok looking back at the last couple of days and I can barely describe how much it meant to me. I had planned to go to the wall with jingles but having everyone there was just so special. I had hoped to get some nice footage of myself and jingles with the guitars but what we got was beyond anything I could have planned. Jingles playing and everyone dancing on top of a tower will stick with me for a long time not to mention Queen Brandi being carried up the side of a mountain on that throne by her 2 loyal subjects. It was the perfect day with the perfect bunch of people and I hope the planets allign again in the near future and bring us all together again.

The memories of today will live forever in the work they inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment