Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time for home!

We have been back in Bangkok for 5 days now and I am supposed to be flying home tomorrow.

This has been a great week. Its been all about relaxing and taking in the sights of Bangkok and its surroundings. This is a truly inspirational place.

My main reason for being here is to design some new custom guitars for Mr Ekkasit and my travels have been my inspiration.

It’s a long time if ever since I have had time to just sit with my thoughts and truly look at whats around me to gaion inspiration. Yes I take inspiration from my surroundings all the time but on this trip my eyes just seemd to be focused that little bit better. I have been looking sat things in a different way, a more creative way and I have had some great ideas this week. This trip will certainly have an impact on my work well into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment